Agricultural Perlite is used various crop production stages for its versatile applications.
- Promoting seed germination using Agricultural Perlite and Vermiculite. Perlite and Vermiculite maintains moisture and humidity for faster germination.
- The use of Agricultural Perlite in Nursery Plant production at a ratio as per GP approved and recommended quantity will enhance aeration and water retention and consequently promote Plant Growth.
- Agricultural Perlite can be used as is, (without any additional growing media, or coupled with Vermiculite) to promote and sustain healthy plant growth. Unlike alternative growth mediums, our Agricultural Perlite is 100% clean from soil born bacteria’s and viruses and offers cost-benefits versus Rockwool.
Perlite Grow Slabs:
Perlite Grow Slabs (similar to Rockwool Slabs) are a cost-effective and productive hydroponic growing solution with many benefits, such as:
- Eliminates the use of foam pots which saves on cost and labour (application) time
- Provides additional growth space compared to the “pot” system, further stimulating and promoting growth
- Saves labour time, following our approved Method of Statement offers “real” cost benefit
- Reduces nutrient water irrigation time as perlite is not exposed to open air as well as reducing water evaporation
- Reusable and recyclable. Use for next season by sterilizing and recycling perlite into your garden plant soil
- Extremely lightweight, weighing about 3kg. Dia: ø ± 0.2 x 0.2 x 1m
Dimensions: approximate 1m length, 20cm height and 20cm wide. Made of UV treated, double coated polyethylene film bags. Our Horticultural Perlite is OMRI approved for Organic Farm use and Verified by MOCCAE.
Please contact us for any clarification.